Bridges and Dentures in Commerce Township
Advances in dental technology provide dentists with a variety of procedures to enhance a patient's smile. Dentures offer patients who have experienced tooth loss a natural-looking smile that lasts. Many patients find that dentures give them greater confidence in social situations while providing a similar function to their natural teeth.
Advantages of Dentures
Confidence and natural feel are not the only benefits of choosing dentures to enhance your smile. Additional advantages include:
- Enhance Facial Features: missing teeth can cause areas of your face to sag. Dentures resolve this issue to restore your natural facial features.
- Smoother Speech: Replacing missing teeth allow you annunciate clearer and communicate better.
- Improved Chewing: Missing teeth can make it challenging to eat your favorite foods. Dentures allow you to chew comfortably and get back to enjoying your favorite dishes.
- Improved Oral Health: By replacing decayed teeth, you can improve your oral health by protecting your remaining natural teeth.
The functionality of dentures makes them a suitable choice for many patients who wish to improve their smiles.
A bridge is used to replace a missing tooth or teeth both functionally and cosmetically. This tooth replacement option uses one or more artificial teeth that are cemented into place using the real teeth on either side for support—hence the name.
Materials used to create tooth bridges include:
- Gold alloys
- Porcelain bonded to metal alloy
- All-ceramic material made to match your natural tooth color
Schedule Your Consultation
Dentures are a proven appliance recommended by many dentists to help improve patients' smiles after tooth removal or loss. To learn more about how dentures can enhance your smile, contact your dentist today!